Friday, April 13, 2007

spring has sprung...i hope

i love, love, love spring. it is so glorious. i love the smell of it, and feel of the air. it makes me happy to not have to wear a jacket. god knew what he was doing when he invented spring.

i am looking forward to this weekend. i think wes and i will get to have a quiet night together tonight. i am happy he'll be done school soon. i fully support what he is doing, and am so proud of how hard he works, but it's nice to know that for the summer, he will just go to work and then we will have evenings free.

can i talk a little about wes? of course i can, it's my blog. i have never met anyone who makes me laugh as hard or as often as him. am he makes me feel so safe. i never have to wear my armour at home, he will never attack me. he is so helpful. if there is something i would like him to do, he tries his best. i think he really wants me to be happy. and he tries to help me in that endeavor. he can get really crabby, but even that (if i have perspective) is funny. he is so gentle. he helps around the house. he tells me he loves me like a zillion times a day because he knows i like to hear it. he is a fantastic kisser. he is a very hardworker. i don't really know why i wanted to say all of these things. maybe because it's spring and i am twitterpated.

thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I've always liked spring too.