Saturday, February 24, 2007

capital here i come

so, i have been off work since the middle of december. the company i work for, capital irrigation, is seasonal in nature, and so my expertise are not required as urgently in the winter as in the summer, so i get the entire winter to rest, relax and enjoy. it has been great. and i think the best part is that i am starting to be ready to go back to work. in the weeks before i started my leave in december, i was restless to be done for a while. i was tired, and i just needed a break. and now i feel like i have had one. i think it'll be a bit of a transition for me to get back into the rythm of scheduled days, and work and getting up earlier, and going to bed earlier, ect. but i am excited to get back into it. it really helps that i love my job a lot, and i like who i work for and with. i am also excited because when i go back to work it signals that spring and summer are on their way in and winter is on it's way out. and if my recent trip to hawaii did anything for me, it was to give me a reminder of warm weather and how glorious it really is. i can't wait.

No comments: